Welcome to Whitman MS Library
- Ms. Michelle Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org 703-660-2449
- 7:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 7:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Tuesday
Whitman MS Library CatalogFind a book in the Whitman MS Library
Online Databases and EBooksSearch online databases and EBooks
- Books are checked out for three (3) weeks.
- Students can place a hold for a book that someone else has checked out.
- Overdue notices are printed quarterly and given to English teachers to send home with students.
- Students may return and check out books once they are dismissed to class. They must check out (or be in line) before the warning bell to get to class on time.
- Students may come to the library with a library lanyard pass from their classroom teacher or a lunch library pass from the cafeteria after signing in on the Google Form at the welcome desk.
- Students may return and check out books on their way to the bus. Students staying after school may come to the library on a library lanyard pass from their teacher during "A" block on Tuesdays. They will return to their A block teacher after book check-out.