Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.Whitman After School Program
After-School Academic Support
- Students can stay after Virtually with a teacher Tuesday-Thursday (2:20 p.m. 3:20 p.m.)
- Students will need to schedule an appointment with the teacher(s) they would like to stay after with for academic support, so that they teacher can invite them to their virtual office.
- Student can access the Academic Support Schedule by visiting the Wildcats After-School Site and clicking the tab for Academic Support.
How to Sign up for Clubs
Interested in having your student participate in the After-School Program? Here are a few things you can help your student with to help them getting them signed up for clubs.
- Have them Join the Wildcats After-School Google Classroom - Code: pbdi5n3
- Parents complete the After-School Registration Form (must be completed to participate)
- Students should visit the Wildcats After-School Site for the complete schedule/information
- Students will need to login with their FCPS Gmail to access
- Wildcats After-School site - Schedule / List of Clubs / Club Enrollment Form / Google Classroom for Clubs
- Parents can visit https://whitmanms.fcps.edu/activities/after-school-program for more info
Community Partner - Neighborhood & Community Services – Click the links to watch the videos
To view the daily club calendar, click here Daily Schedule (2nd Quarter)
No School After-School Program November 24-27. The After-School Program will resume the week after the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Questions regarding the After-School Program email Chris Tippins, After-School Specialist WCTippins@fcps.edu
Join us Wednesday, December 2nd from 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. for Whitman Middle School’s Family Market! Whitman is partnering with the Capital Area Food Bank (CAFB) to offer these monthly distributions of nutritious groceries to members of our community, free of charge.
When: December 2, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
Where: This year, Family Markets will be held outside, with drive-up pickup outside of Door 2 on the side of the building. Please drive in on the field-side of the building and drive around the back of the building until you reach Door 2.
What: The CAFB will be providing pre-packed boxes/bags of dry goods and produce. One box of each per household, please.
Help us keep Family Markets safe! Please note that masks are required for market participation, and we ask all participants to maintain social distancing by keeping 6 feet or further away from others.
“Le invitamos el miércoles 2 de diciembre de 2:30 a 4:00 para el Mercado Familiar de la escuela Whitman! Whitman está colaborando con Capital Area Food Bank (CAFB) para ofrecer estas distribuciones mensuales de alimentos nutritivos a los miembros de nuestra comunidad gratuitamente.
Cuándo: 2 de diciembre, 2:30 a 4:00
Dónde: El Mercado Familiar se llevarán a cabo afuera en la acera de Whitman. Puede recogerlo directamente de su vehículo por la Puerta 2 al costado del edificio. Entre por el lado del campo y rodee la parte trasera del edificio hasta llegar a la Puerta 2.
Qué: La CAFB proporcionará cajas/bolsas empaquetadas de productos secos y productos agrícolas. Una caja por hogar por favor.
¡Ayúdenos a mantener seguros los mercados familiares! Tenga en cuenta que se requieren máscaras para la participación en el mercado, y les pedimos a todos los participantes que mantengan el distanciamiento social manteniéndose 6 pies o más lejos de los demás.”
Parent Digital Consent
Dear Parents, We Need Your Consent!
We need your consent for some important digital resources your child may access for classwork on their laptop. Please fill out a short consent form; we appreciate your help.